Join now

Motivated Graduate Chemical Engineer inside! (Tokyo)

Dear Internations members,

since nobody likes to read a wall of text, I will keep it short, simple and efficient (pretty German, right?).

The base line of this post is:
Chemical Engineer looking for new challenges in Japan for long-term!

I am Fabian Wolf, 27 years old German, currently writing my Master Thesis at the University of Stuttgart, Germany. The subject is in the important field of fiber-reinforced plastics, FEM and Injection Molding Simulation.
Apart from my specialization in Plastics Technology, I specialized in Chemical Process Engineering, meaning I can go from that barrel of oil all the way to the final plastic part. Pretty neat, isn't it?
Furthermore, I have a strong interest in battery technology, 3D printing and renewable energy systems.

I have work experience in Japan from a 6 month-long internship in a big Japanese chemical company near Tokyo. My Japanese is currently JLPT N3 level, with the motivation and incentive to reach fluency as quick as possible.

To conclude my post, I have to say I am sorry.
It turned out to be a wall of text, after all.
If you can forgive me for tricking you, I would be very happy to answer any of your questions and to get in contact with you.
If you are not in the situation to hire somebody but know someone who is searching for a committed engineer, I would be very grateful for connecting us.
For further information, please visit my LinkedIn-Profile: Protected content

Best regards and I hope to hear from you soon,