Join now

Relocating to Tokyo and seeking employment.

Hello InterNations Members,

My name is Katherine and I am a recent college graduate from the United States who is moving to Tokyo this January.

I graduated with a degree in Political Science with a concentration in International Political Economy from Seattle University and have been working in Bilingual Preschool education and the service industry since my graduation this past June.
While I have experience in both youth and adult language education, I would be extremely interested in a corporate environment in order to broaden my horizons.

My Japanese language skills are limited, however I am taking classes currently and hope to improve greatly upon my arrival. My long-term boyfriend is a Japanese National and I have been learning colloquial language with him for almost two years now; however, I strive to become entirely fluent in Japanese language so that I may pursue a career in the international environment. I am already multilingual, as in addition to English I speak German, French, and Portuguese (Br.) fluently as well as limited Cantonese.

Please let me know if you are interested in hiring me, or if you have suggestions or reccomendations from your experiences relocating to Japan.
The best way to contact me is via my e-mail account, Protected content .
Thank you, and I hope to connect with you soon!

Tokyo Forum