Join now

1bdrm in a 2bdrm apt. Large. $750. (Toronto)

Wake to birds singing & the smell of chocolate in the air (willi wonka {ok Cadbury} is around the corner…the treed street sounds like a bird sanctuary…it’s like being in the country in the city)...near dundas/Ossington...traveler looking for a single person/roomie 2 share a gorgeous FURNISHED apt. overlooking a quiet tree lined street (think of Palmerston minus the traffic)....don't mistake the waterfall on the front lawn for the Jacuzzi indoors...tidiness, ability to pay rent on time & good sense of humour a must...positive environment important.......I'd like a responsible, established (working full time), mature Protected content , non-smoker for this renovated 2bdrm apt in the 2nd & 3rd floor of a big cozy house (lots of privacy..one room is the 3rd floor loft and the other room is on the 2nd floor)....this person must be a very green practicing person (ie. not just in what you buy)... as I've figured out ways to reuse bath water..if it's yellow let it mellow...yada, yada, yada...haven't brought a plastic bag home in years!

In the Kalahari room you get:
(also furnished with a bed & night table that must stay but a drafting table that's optional), you get a bright south facing big window in the room, a good-sized carpeted room, a big closet with shelving in it for storage...$750

Here is what you'll have to share:
a huge bright kitchen
balcony overlooking the waterfall
in suite laundry: washer/dryer (not coin operated)
a Jacuzzi
includes utilities & a cleaning service that comes in a few times a month (you'll still have to wash your own dishes, and be expected to assist with seasonal cleaning & helping to decorate etc.)

...happy-go-lucky (not from prozac or other mood altering drugs) roomie wanted who likes music (as I grew up next door to Rastas) &/or vegetarian/gluten free food.., travel & the outdoors. I'd like a roomie who considers sharing a house an opportunity, not a compromise. I'd also like a roomie who has a healthy lifestyle & is responsible, punctual (with rent), tidy, clean, adventurous and positive! No whiners here please (life's to short for this!!)!

great location! Protected content . walk to:
subway
Kensington market
great restaurants
parks w/skating/tobogganing/trinity Bellwoods park
grocery stores
YMCA@dovercourt/community centers/free swimming pools
Library
College & Queen street strips...
& 24 hr TTC access 2 min walk from house...

Also walking distance to:
U of T
Chinatown
Toronto Western Hospital & hospital row on University ave.

Most people that come to take a look at this place say it's one of the nicest places they've seen (& true to what the ad says)... check out the pictures or come see for yourself.

...if you're interested in sitting in the Jacuzzi while sipping on your cappuccino you'll be subject to a credit check.....if you've already done one at Equifax Canada Protected content bring it along...you'll be a step ahead...this room normally goes pretty fast...if this sounds appealing to you please email me to view the room during my open house Monday afternoon/early evening....Open house for the right candidates....the room (first & 2 last months rent still required up front & so is 2 months notice of moving out)...please let me know the following in your email...

1 when you'll need the room (It's available ASAP...)
2 how long you'll need it for (a sublet may be available in future of the whole place..still figuring it all out)
3 a little bit about yourself

Contact Ms. Danni Stor at Protected content
...thanks and have a great day!

Toronto Forum