Bright, Renovated basement apartment, steps to TTC (public transit) and High Park
Clean, bright and recently renovated Protected content feet basement apartment, ideal for one person.
Separate entrance on quiet, tree-lined street. Walking distance to High Park and the waterfront trail, and just steps away from Roncesvalles Village where you can find everything you need - groceries, drug stores, restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, clothing boutiques, fitness facilities, walk-in clinic, Revue theatre, library and more!
The apartment has a separate entrance and a spacious open concept kitchen/living room, a full bathroom, one bedroom with large closet and window and there is also a large storage closet.
TTC at your doorstep. Convenient commute to downtown, just minutes to Dundas West and Keele subway station or a short walk to College, Dundas, and Queen/King streetcars.
* Good layout, including large bedroom (can fit king size bed)
* New appliances
* New laminate flooring throughout
* New Paint
* Quiet, tree-lined street
* Heart of Roncesvalles Village, close to shops (including Loblaws, Zellers)
* Steps away from High Park
* Full bath, with good water pressure, new fixtures
* Lots of storage space
* Laundry included (just outside door of the unit)
* Permit parking available on street from City of Toronto
* Professional and friendly landlord living on premises (who have lived both Europe and Africa)
* No smoking / no pets.
Rent is $850 per month plus hydro. Available Nov 1, Protected content Dec 1, Protected content .
Email if interested, to Joe Rafuse: Protected content
Please include in title: "Interest in Apartment"
Pictures are available at the ad on Kijiji: