Bright, Renovated bst apt, near TTC & High Park (Toronto)
Bright, Renovated basement apartment, steps to TTC (public transit) and High Park
Clean, bright and recently renovated Protected content feet basement apartment, ideal for one person.
Separate entrance on quiet, tree-lined street. Walking distance to High Park and the waterfront trail, and just steps away from Roncesvalles Village where you can find everything you need - groceries, drug stores, restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, clothing boutiques, fitness facilities, walk-in clinic, Revue theatre, library and more!
The apartment has a separate entrance and a spacious open concept kitchen/living room, a full bathroom, one bedroom with large closet and window and there is also a large storage closet.
TTC at your doorstep. Convenient commute to downtown, just minutes to Dundas West and Keele subway station or a short walk to College, Dundas, and Queen/King streetcars.
* Good layout, including large bedroom (can fit king size bed)
* New appliances
* New laminate flooring throughout
* New Paint
* Quiet, tree-lined street
* Heart of Roncesvalles Village, close to shops (including Loblaws, Zellers)
* Steps away from High Park
* Full bath, with good water pressure, new fixtures
* Lots of storage space
* Laundry included (just outside door of the unit)
* Permit parking available on street from City of Toronto
* Professional and friendly landlord living on premises (who have lived both Europe and Africa)
* No smoking / no pets.
Rent is $850 per month plus hydro. Available Nov 1, Protected content Dec 1, Protected content .
Email if interested, to Joe Rafuse: Protected content
Please include in title: "Interest in Apartment"
Pictures are available at the ad on Kijiji: