Join now

Looking for a job in TRinidad and Tobago!!! (Trinidad & Tobago)

Hello everyone !!!

My name is Mayuree López and I am currently looking for a job in Trinidad and Tobago. I am working as a business consultant and did a project in Trinidad and Tobago for 5 months conducting interviews to politician‘s leaders and CEOs from the public and private sector, who were particularly interested in being portrayed in our investment program. Thanks to this job position I was able to improve my business skills: analyzing deals and making proposals, work to targets each month to generate particular target revenue. Also I am native in Spanish and have professional competency in English.

I am self-motivated, adaptable, to any environment, growth-oriented and willing to learn and work hard to attain the needed knowledge.

The main reason why I am looking for a job in this country is because I really fell in love of the lovely twin islands and I would like to settle down.

Please feel free to contact me, as I have a limited number of message that I am able to send through internation website, you can contact me through:

Email: Protected content
Linkedin: Protected content

Looking forward to hear from you!!