Join now

1 Room available in La Marsa (short or long term) (Tunis)

Good evening Internations members !

In La Marsa Sidi Abdelaziz, I live in a relatively new house on the ground floor with an available room for rent (short term or long term, as you wish).

It’s fully furnished (fridge, oven, washing mashine, iron etc), with a big kitchen and a spacy living room.

The location is pretty good as well : close to local facilities (great butcher, fishmonger, but also supermarkets etc), 10min walking to the beach, 10min walking to La Marsa city center (Saf Saf etc)

Some words on me - I live there in 1 of the 2 rooms:
I am 24 and I arrived in Tunis in January thanks to a professional transfer. I’m working in a newly opened microfinance institution and...working hard there, sometimes late on the evening.
When I go back home....I cook, I hang out in bars with some friends, but I laso like quiet nights in and sometimes simply doing nothing. On weekends, I like to invite people, with tasty dinners and parties.
Well, I forgot : I am totally fond of cooking so… I spend a lot of time in the kitchen (- great for you, dear future roommate if you don’t like cooking - )

The perfect roommate would be:
Male or female expat, sociable, who allows me to stay hours cooking in the kitchen :)

You can contact me via inbox on Internations if you are interested or if you want me to send some pictures

Looking forward to finding a nice roommate !

Nastasia

Tunis Forum