Join now

Chinese business consultant/Cross-cultural Trainer (Turin)

Along side my other professions, I am also a Chinese Business Consultant with over 10 years experience in China, UK and France. I Founded Chinaeye Ltd in Protected content , it provids Chinese business consultancy and intermediary services to over Protected content SMEs under the long-term contract with Welsh Assembly Government and European Union. I have worked with companies crossed a wide range of sectors, such as manufacturing, creative industries, ICT, to identify business opportunities and collaboration projects; to provide strategic guidance/advise of Chinese market entry, to conduct market research, to liaise between the Welsh firms and their Chinese counterparts etc.

Over a decade of a cross-cultural facilitator/trainer, I have designed and delivered Chinese business culture training to Western companies, including FTSE listed companies, such as Rolls-Royce, DTZ, Barclays, Scottish TV, BBC RED BEE etc, as well as over hundreds of Welsh firms.
Protected content
An active media practitioner, my media practice crossed China, UK and France, of which, a variety of roles such as journalist, editor and assistant director in the Chinese media, a freelance on-line radio journalist for BBC World Service.

Given my broad background and expertise, I would also be open and flexible, for any positions in Turin, if this is a credible proposition and depending on the opportunity.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!