Join now

Dutch UBC student looking for a room Sept-Dec. (Vancouver)

My name is Mark Bemelmans and I am a 21 y/o Dutch international student. In Vancouver, I will attend fourth year Earth Science courses at UBC as part of an exchange with my home university where I am enrolled in an Earth Science programme. I am a clean and very serious student.

To give you some more information on me: Currently, I'm studying for my Bachelor's degree at the Delft University of Technology close to my home. This is one of the most highly regarded universities in Europe and certainly in The Netherlands. So far I've managed a straight-A GPA and I am at the top of my class while enrolled in one of the hardest studies at my university. I would like to keep up my GPA while in Vancouver as it will count fully towards my Bachelor degree.

In my free time, I like to practice Judo as I am in the process of obtaining my black belt. I also like to cycle and run through woods or along the beach. During the weekends I like to do outdoor activities like hiking or taking trips to the beautiful nature of B.C. Indoors I like to participate in the occasional boardgame night but I do not like (drinking) parties.

I will be studying in Vancouver from August 29 until December 28. I am hoping that this forum can help me get a room in Vancouver.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Mark Bemelmans

Vancouver Forum