Join now

Beautiful flat in Top-Location in Währing (Vienna)

Views

Nice and quiet living in a 130m2 light-flooded appartment in a prime location in one of the most beautiful areas in Vienna (Währing). From September (also earlier) for one person.

Flatshare (exclusive usage from Monday - Friday > 70 % of the month) in Hofstattgasse 2, Protected content .

The apartment is in a perfect, quiet & beautiful location in Währing, in the 18th district, right next to the cottage area. The public access is perfect, free parking available .The Aumannplatz, Kutschkermarkt with its charm, organic farmers market and cute cafes and the Türkenschanzpark can be reached in 5 minutes. On the Währingerstrasse you will find shops, drug stores, bakeries and restaurants. By tram you are in just 10 min. at Schottentor/ City Center. U6 Station Währinger Strasse can be reached by foot in 5 minutes.

Big plus: you inhabit the house the majority of the month alone. I do not work in Vienna and leave the appartment on Monday morning until normally Friday afternoon

The apartment has Protected content . 2 separate 26m2 sleeping rooms, separately accessible, both the same size. A large living room (26m2). Large bathroom with tub and separate shower, toilet, storage room, large entrance hall, very large kitchen overlooking the green yard. The apartment is fully equipped. The room is unfurnished at the Moment, but I can furnish it if needed. The photos show the rooms in furnished and unfurnished state. The living room is barely used there is enough space available. The whole apartment is very bright, full of light and quiet.Internet and cable TV is available, washing machine, dishwasher, etc . The appartment is cleaned every week by my cleaning lady.

I rent out a complete apartment (excl. my room) in a top location for a great price for exclusive usage during the week. Please only reliable, nice, clean, considerate, people, Non smoking.
I am 33, a manager in an international corporation, travel a lot and my office is not Vienna, therefore I use the appartment very little. I care very much about the apartment. The rent (including BK) - for the 130m2 apartment in a quiet beautiful house, for exclusive use during the week would be EUR 685. Deposit would be 3 months rent.

Protected content

I look forward to requests!

Vienna Forum