Join now

Free Room, March/April (city centre), 500EUR (Vienna)

This beautiful penthouse apartment is located in the heart of Vienna (behind the city's town hall). I am renting out one room until end of June, there is a huge common space (living room, dining room, balcony, fully furnished kitchen, bathroom, toilet). The subway station (U2 Rathaus) is 3min by foot, the artsy area of the 8th district offers many bars and coffeeplaces. The main university is 10min by foot and all the major attractions (Ring, Hofburg, Rathaus, Burgtheater, Museumsquartier) are within walking distance. From the room you have a view on the tower of the town hall and the although the apartment is in a buzzing neighborhood it is very calm and you can sleep with an open window.

I am a 28 years old PhD student and I am working at the main university. I moved to Vienna 4 years ago and I am still in love with the city. I am very uncomplicated and outgoing. I enjoy meeting friends, going out on the weekends, exploring some hiking tracks. I am looking forward to living with an outgoing person.

Please contact me for any further questions.
Protected content

Vienna Forum