Join now

Furnished Loft in Amazing Area of Vienna

LOFT
I'm subletting my beautiful, bright and sunny loft in one of the hippest areas of Vienna. It has one separate bedroom and one huge, open & bright living & kitchen area. Plus, a spacious terrace as well. It's perfect for a single person or a couple. It's located on the top floor with elevator. The kitchen comes with a dishwasher, bathroom with a bathtub and a washing machine.

You have everything you need, just unpack your suitcase and make you feel at home. :)

The loft is located in a very quiet street, but just around the corner, you'll find the famous Brunnenmark with many shops and restaurants around. Supermarkets, drug stores, pharmacies,... are all within less than 5 minutes away. The bike share rental is also less than 5 minutes away, next to the closest metro (Ubhan) stop, the U6 Josefstädterstraße. Tram Line 2 and 46 are just around the corner of the house, going directly to the city center. Other very close tram lines are 44, 33 and 5.

COST:
The rent is €950 per month, including all utilities (Wifi, Water, Gas, Electricity,). Security deposit is 500€ and will be given back after the end of the lease.

DURATION:
The loft is available beginning of April until end of May (probably a bit longer). Spring is THE most beautiful time to be in Vienna.

As this is my home, I've put lots of love and energy into creating such a beautiful space - I'm looking for a clean, reliable and respectful person.

Send me a message and I'd be happy to send you some pictures. :)

Vienna Forum