Join now

Offer: Studio JAN-FEB-MAR 2014 (Vienna)

Update 10 January Protected content

I have a studio apartment available with immediate effect and until end Feb, possibly March as well!!

Fully equipped, fully furnished, everything included,

You may ask for one month or longer as required. Flexible start and end dates. Please email me and I will send pictures and further details.

Best regards,
Ingela

Original mesage:
Some of my apartments will be available for relocation or other short term purposes for the month of NOVEMBER Protected content !!

All apartments are modern and fully equipped. They have wireless internet, cable TV, washing machine with dryer function, 42inch flat screen, DVD player, iPod docking station etc. Bedlinen, towels, gas, electricity, laptop, 2 Austrian mobile phones are also included in the price!!

Perfect location directly on U4 Meidling Hauptstrasse, 10min to city centre, walking distance to Palace Schönbrunn.

* Studio, Protected content EUR 995/month.
* 2bedroom apartment: EUR 1,450/month
* 3bedroom apartment: EUR 1,750/month

Please contact me on email: Protected content and I will send further details and pictures, floor plans etc.

If you need a couple of days more end Oct, or a couple of days into Dec - please ask! This may be possible.

NOTE: They will be available for similar short term purposes also in January and February Protected content .

Best regards,
Ingela Johansson
Protected content

Vienna Forum