Short-term rent of flat in 1030 Vienna
my friend rents out his 1 room flat for a period of August 29 to September 20. Shortest stay is 2 nights. Cost is EUR 40 per night.
It is a good place to stay when travelling and exploring Vienna.
The advantages of the flat:
- Underground station Kardinal-Nagl-Platz is directly around the corner (less than 1 min to walk)
- Only two underground stations to the city center, only 4 stations to Stephansplatz, the heart of Vienna
- Only two stations to Wien Mitte, the station where the train from the airport arrives
- Plenty of supermarkets, bakeries, restaurants and bars in walking distance
- The flat is located in a calm side street of the 3rd district, a super safe district with nice buildings everywhere
- Only 10 min walk to Prater Park and 5 min walk to Donaukanal
- The living room is bright and offers enough space for two people
- The couch is extendable. So you neet not to share the bed if you don't want to.
- Linen and towels for two people are provided
- There is a spare Austrian PIN which you can use for your mobile phone.
The disadvantages of the flat:
- There is no wlan in the flat. However, there are several places around where you can use wlan for free. For instance, the Galeria shopping mall is only a 5 min walk away.
- During the weekdays there is a construction going on the neighbour building. It is calm right now, but there can be some noise.