Join now

Sublet near Hundertwasserhaus (Vienna)

For work reasons I will have to leave my apartment for some months, between mid-July and the end of november (a shorter period could eventually also be acceptable). Then I intend to move back in.

The apartment is located in the 3rd district, near the Hundertwassehaus, great & quiet area, well connected, on foot, subway (Wien Mitte 5 min. out) or tram nº1. Urania, Schwedenplatz, Donaukanal and Prater also at a walking distance. Billa, Pharmacy and Post office around the corner.

The flat is 40m2, has a living-room with an American kitchen. Although the bedroom technically belongs to the living-room, it's optically separated from it and does not visually "interfere". The windows are great and isolate from noise and cold. The apartment is furnished, with a comfortable sofa-bed, a good mattress, a built-in wardrobe, lunch and TV table, chairs, buen colchón, kitchen tools.

The rent is 627€/month, all bills included (except for the internet, extra 27€).

If you are interested, write me a private message and we can arrange a visit to the aparment.

Greetings

Jorge

Vienna Forum