Join now

A house-maid looking for a job (Yangon)

Dear All,
The maid working at my sister's house will be leaving her service at the end of June. She comes from an ethnic region. She is honest and hard-working. Single, 25 years old. Ours is her first job.

She does not speak English but she takes care of my nephews (Burmese Americans) who only speak English. She sends them to school and picks them up. She can keep track of their schedule (remembers to put sport materials when they have football session, for instance).

She can cook a little, clean, handle the washing machine and iron well. She prefers a live-in job with a take home salary of 50,000 kyats net as starting point (housing, food provided for and one day off / week) with working hours 6 am to 8 pm (beyond: overtime).

I am not an agent but someone who contributes in the prevention of human trafficking and creation of job opportunities for people from poor backgrounds to find decent jobs and decent employers.

If you are interested and need further information, send email to Protected content

Best regards,
SHN

Yangon Forum