Service Manager Position in Yangon, Myanmar
At Wall Street English, we help people realize their dreams. We teach English. By learning English, a door of opportunity opens up for people. By learning English people open the door to a new future.
We have been learning partners to over 2 million people, and have been passionate about teaching English for over 40 years. Our method is proven and aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, the global standard for language acquisition and education. We have a current enrolment of 190,000 students.
We have over Protected content centres in 28 different countries across the globe. Our centres offer a near immersion experience and a unique Blended Learning Method to help each student reach their fullest potential.
At Wall Street English we don’t just teach English, we Change Futures. Our teams are passionate, caring, and inspiring and have a direct impact on our student’s lives. Our approach to learning is highly focused on Efficacy.
For more information please look at:
Centre Tour: Protected content
Student Testimonials: Protected content
The Service Manager reports to the Centre Director and to the National Service Manager, and is ultimately accountable for Students’ educational success and satisfaction throughout their course.
The Service Manager is responsible for:
· Hiring, training and developing a service team
· The day-to-day running of the service department in the Center
· Managing quality and standardization through the implementation of the Standard Operating Procedures
· Teaching classes in accordance with the Wall Street English Method
· Facilitating internal revenue through quality service delivery
. Driving performance of the centre on a daily, weekly and monthly basis’ to responsibilities section
. Delivering strong performance based on key measurable targets set by the senior management team
. Planning and implementing action plans to improve quality of service and centre performance
· Native speaker of English
· University degree
· CELTA or equivalent certified
· Two years teaching experience preferred
· One-year WSE experience preferred
· Management experience
· Commercial experience an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal skills—patient, responsible and empathetic
· Strong computer skills
· Inspiring and supportive to staff and students
· Competitive salary
· Full time contract
· Bonus scheme
· Initial and ongoing training
You are welcome to join our fast growing company by sending email to Protected content including your application and educational certificates in attached.