Join now

General Manager needed for Hospitality College (Yangon)

Hi,
The school I teach at is looking for a GM. It is a great place to work, so I figured I would share the information here. The job posting is below.
Carrie

SDH Corp
We are a Singapore based education group looking for a dynamic individual to join Temasek International College, our college of higher education in Yangon, Myanmar.
General Manager
Job Description
The duties and responsibilities include executing marketing strategy, formulating policies and implementing best business practices in ensuring the smooth establishment, implementation and operations of the College in Yangon.
[Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities]
- Plan, direct and organise activities to ensure the College's overall goals and objectives are achieved while providing customers with a quality education experience
- Manage the College administration to ensure effective and efficient use of resources and in compliance with quality assurance policies of academic partners
- Drive marketing and sales operations to achieve student enrolment targets
- Seek business development opportunities and manage the College team towards capitalising on these opportunities
- Lead the College team towards goals and objectives agreed with the Management ensuring revenue, DOI, and Customer Satisfaction targets are met
- Accountable for the Quality Assurance System of the College
- Any other tasks/ projects that may be assigned from time to time by the Management
[Requirements]
- Dynamic individual with strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in different cultures and environments.
- Minimum Degree qualifications
- Relevant managerial work experience in educational establishments.
Benefit: Attractive remuneration and full-service accommodation will be provided to the successful candidate.
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Please forward detailed RESUME with a PHOTO, stating clearly your education and industry experience and your last drawn salary (rate or package) and date of availability in MS Word format to: Protected content
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.

Yangon Forum