General Manager needed for Hospitality College (Yangon)
The school I teach at is looking for a GM. It is a great place to work, so I figured I would share the information here. The job posting is below.
We are a Singapore based education group looking for a dynamic individual to join Temasek International College, our college of higher education in Yangon, Myanmar.
Website: Protected content
The duties and responsibilities include executing marketing strategy, formulating policies and implementing best business practices in ensuring the smooth establishment, implementation and operations of the College in Yangon.
[Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities]
- Plan, direct and organise activities to ensure the College's overall goals and objectives are achieved while providing customers with a quality education experience
- Manage the College administration to ensure effective and efficient use of resources and in compliance with quality assurance policies of academic partners
- Drive marketing and sales operations to achieve student enrolment targets
- Seek business development opportunities and manage the College team towards capitalising on these opportunities
- Lead the College team towards goals and objectives agreed with the Management ensuring revenue, DOI, and Customer Satisfaction targets are met
- Accountable for the Quality Assurance System of the College
- Any other tasks/ projects that may be assigned from time to time by the Management
- Dynamic individual with strong organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in different cultures and environments.
- Minimum Degree qualifications
- Relevant managerial work experience in educational establishments.
Benefit: Attractive remuneration and full-service accommodation will be provided to the successful candidate.
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via email so please check your email regularly.
Please forward detailed RESUME with a PHOTO, stating clearly your education and industry experience and your last drawn salary (rate or package) and date of availability in MS Word format to: Protected content
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.