Join now

Seeking Freelance Graphic Design Jobs in Yangon

Are you looking for an experienced graphic designer to help brand or rebrand your business in Myanmar? I have been living and teaching in Yangon for about six months, and plan to stay for at least a year.

Please check out my online portfolio for design samples: Protected content

I am an avid travel photographer and writer, and love to maintain my graphic design skills by taking on various types of freelance projects. I specialize in creating: print advertisements, flyers, posters, brochures, newsletters, business cards, and basic online ads.

Most recently, I provided substantial support to the public affairs team with the United States Peace Corps Chicago Regional Office. I created Peace Corps' 50th Anniversary promotional materials, and designed a large photo exhibit and campus banner.

While working full-time as a graphic designer with Argus Leader Media, I developed dynamic, effective and compelling newspaper, magazine and online advertisements for South Dakota's largest daily newspaper, part of the Gannett Corporation. I also served as a concept liaison between clients and sales representatives to achieve gainful results.

As a freelance graphic designer, I have successfully designed advertising materials such as newspaper inserts, brochures and college course catalogs for businesses in the United States.

Thanks for your time and consideration. Kindly leave a comment below, or contact me via email: Protected content .