Coach Training Programme in English (Zug)
You want to become a coach? You want to start your own coaching business or you want to enhance your current business role? International Coach Federation approved English language coaching training is available in Switzerland and southern Germany and is delivered by an ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC). The next course is due to start in September Protected content .
The training includes 84 active training hours, consisting of 2 x 5 full days of intensive coaching training, plus online sessions. Also included is a business development session to support those who plan to start their coaching career.
Alongside gaining knowledge of language, listening, powerful questioning, contracting, marketing, etc, you will learn
- what professional coaching is
- essential coaching tools
- ICF's 11 Coaching Competencies
- ethics and standards for the professional coach
- distinctions between coaching and other professional roles
- sales strategies that the most successful coaches use
- how to attract your clients or coachees
- and more …
Mobile: Protected content