Pablo Garcia Ramirez
Living in Bogota | from Spain
"I was so lucky that a friend told me about InterNations before I came to Bogota. I had the chance to contact many expats there from home."
Living in Bogota | from France
"I was a little bit afraid before moving to Colombia - a new language, security issues, no friends. InterNations helped me settle in, though. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Bogota
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bogota expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bogota
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Bogota
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Bogota! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Bogota? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Bogota will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bogota. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Bogota
Brazilian Expats in Bogota share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Bogota exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Athens Of South America".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bogota’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Bogota.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bogota to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Bogota at our Events
Our community in Bogota is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Christian Haase and Nina Novak, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bogota’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the historical La Candelaria neighbourhood. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Colombia in Bogota as well as Brazilians in Colombia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Bogota!