Pablo Garcia Ramirez
Living in Bogotá, from Spain
"I was so lucky that a friend told me about InterNations before I came to Bogota. I had the chance to contact many expats there from home."
Living in Bogotá, from France
"I was a little bit afraid before moving to Colombia - a new language, security issues, no friends. InterNations helped me settle in, though. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Bogotá
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bogotá expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bogotá
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Bogotá
Namaste to all Indians in Bogotá! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Bogotá? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Bogotá your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get bhakri?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bogotá. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai and all regions of India.
Indian Expats in Bogotá Posted:
Hi, I am looking forward to take an apartment on rent for my wife and myself, from first week of...
Hi Sarah, Is this position still available?
Does anyone know of/heard of a reputable/well known tattoo artist? Thanks so much!
Me me :)
After spending 3 wonderful years in Bogota we have decided to try new adventures in different place...
To err is human, to forgive is divine. Hope you're finding some amazing people to chat with and e...
Fellow Indians in Bogotá
Indian Expats in Bogotá Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Bogotá are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Athens Of South America" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bogotá’s Indian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Bogotá.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bogotá to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Indians in Bogotá at Our Events
Our Bogotá community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bogotá’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover the cordilleras. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from India in your local community and meet Indians in Colombia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Indians living in Bogotá!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Indian Expats in Colombia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: