Pablo Garcia Ramirez
Living in Bogotá, from Spain
"I was so lucky that a friend told me about InterNations before I came to Bogota. I had the chance to contact many expats there from home."
Living in Bogotá, from France
"I was a little bit afraid before moving to Colombia - a new language, security issues, no friends. InterNations helped me settle in, though. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Bogotá
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bogotá expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bogotá
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Bogotá
Servus to all Austrians in Bogotá! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Bogotá? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Bogotá your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get Apfelstrudel?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bogotá. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Vienna, Innsbruck, Salzburg and all regions of Austria.
Austrian Expats in Bogotá Posted:
You can extend your visa in Colombia up to 6 month. There is no need to leave. It will not be easy ...
I Agree with Fernando, it is a bit more complicated, but I always did it like this. As far as I kno...
1) If you already have a driver license you just make a test drive and the theory 2) The "test" ...
Looking for a teacher to give 2 courses in the Business Admin department at the Javeriana. Very int...
Some years ago i also went to Nueva Lengua and I liked it. Now I have a privat teacher 37.000 Pesos...
Fellow Austrians in Bogotá
Austrian Expats in Bogotá Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Bogotá are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Athens Of South America" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bogotá’s Austrian expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Bogotá.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bogotá to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Austrians in Bogotá at Our Events
Our Bogotá community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bogotá’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover the cordilleras. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Austria in your local community and meet Austrians in Colombia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Austrians living in Bogotá!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Austrian Expats in Colombia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: