Pablo Garcia Ramirez
Living in Bogotá, from Spain
"I was so lucky that a friend told me about InterNations before I came to Bogota. I had the chance to contact many expats there from home."
Living in Bogotá, from France
"I was a little bit afraid before moving to Colombia - a new language, security issues, no friends. InterNations helped me settle in, though. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Bogotá
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bogotá expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bogotá
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Bogotá
Olá to all Portuguese in Bogotá! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Bogotá? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Bogotá your hometown team’s next match is shown on TV or where to get cozido à Portuguesa?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bogotá. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Lisbon, Faro, Porto and all regions of Portugal.
Portuguese Expats in Bogotá Posted:
The Douglas Brown School needs an English teacher to be part of our team. Primary and Secondary. 12...
Hello dear all, Take a look to this new promotional VIDEO. You'll get a better idea from the pro...
Please I want to know more details. Please. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, I can help u. Thanks
Count on me too!
I´d like to enjoy too! Keep us posted! see u all soon
Fellow Portuguese in Bogotá
Portuguese Expats in Bogotá Help You With Their Advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Bogotá are able to find both the help they need as well as lots of valuable information. The "Athens Of South America" offers so much for expats to explore - our community helps you enjoy your stay to the fullest.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bogotá’s Portuguese expats.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Bogotá.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bogotá to obtain important information on your temporary home abroad.
Mix and Mingle with Portuguese in Bogotá at Our Events
Our Bogotá community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bogotá’s trendiest restaurant or a get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the cordilleras. These activities make it easy for you to get to know other expats from Portugal in your local community and meet Portuguese in Colombia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, simply sign up for membership – we are looking forward to welcoming you among our Portuguese living in Bogotá!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Portuguese Expats in Colombia
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: