Pablo Garcia Ramirez
Living in Bogota | from Spain
"I was so lucky that a friend told me about InterNations before I came to Bogota. I had the chance to contact many expats there from home."
Living in Bogota | from France
"I was a little bit afraid before moving to Colombia - a new language, security issues, no friends. InterNations helped me settle in, though. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Bogota
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bogota expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bogota
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Bogota
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Bogota! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Bogota? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Bogota will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bogota. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Bogota
Indian Expats in Bogota share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Bogota exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Athens Of South America".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bogota’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Bogota.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bogota to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Bogota at our Events
Our community in Bogota is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nina Novak and Shehla Burney, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bogota’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore the historical La Candelaria neighbourhood. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Colombia in Bogota as well as Indians in Colombia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Bogota!