Guillaume De Faloix
Living in Boston | from France
"Everyone told me I had to attend an InterNations event here in Boston. I finally did, and from then, I didn't miss a single one."
Living in Boston | from Portugal
"Friendly Ambassadors, various local scouts, great events - InterNations is one big happy family of expats here in Boston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Boston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Boston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Boston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Boston
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Boston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Boston? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Boston will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Boston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Boston
Brazilian Expats in Boston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Boston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Cradle Of Liberty".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Boston’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Boston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Boston to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Boston at our Events
Our community in Boston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Katie Vanadzin and Rudy Joly, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Boston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Boston as well as Brazilians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Boston!