Living in Istanbul | from Germany
"My business partners, also mainly expats, and me, we always use the wonderful InterNations Events as an informal get-togethers."
Living in Istanbul | from USA
"With all the great information and contacts provided by InterNations, it was no big deal to get settled in Istanbul."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Istanbul
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Istanbul expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Istanbul
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Istanbul
Welcome to all Americans in Istanbul! Are you interested in getting to know fellow American expats in Istanbul? Are you looking for advice from other Americans, e.g. in which bars in Istanbul will Chicago Cubs' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Istanbul. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of American expats, coming from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all parts of the USA.
Fellow Americans in Istanbul
American Expats in Istanbul share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where American expats in Istanbul exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Queen Of Cities".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Istanbul’s American expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow American expats in Istanbul.
- Use the Expat Guide for Istanbul to find information, e.g. about the closest American diplomatic mission or regional AmCham.
Meet fellow Americans in Istanbul at our Events
Our community in Istanbul is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Metin Suerkan and Füsun Vollmuth, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Istanbul’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other American expats to explore the heavily forested mountains near the Black Sea. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Turkey in Istanbul as well as Americans in Turkey nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Istanbul!