Ben F. Bagley
Living in Miami | from Great Britain
"I love this city, I really do, but discovering Miami in company of other expats was much more fun than on my own."
Living in Miami | from Brazil
"I am looking forward to the next InterNations Get-together here in Miami. Socializing with other expats from Latin America is always such a great time. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Miami
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Miami expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Miami
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Miami
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Miami! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Miami? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Miami F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Miami. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Portuguese Expats in Miami Posted:
Hi Andres, Thanks for your feedback! Yes, I think I'll most certainly consider Coral Gables or B...
Fellow Portuguese in Miami
Portuguese Expats in Miami help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Miami are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Magic City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Miami’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Miami.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Miami to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Miami at our Events
Our Miami community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Clara Castillo and Tunde Ogunjulugbe, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Miami’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Miami and generally Portuguese in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Miami!