Ben F. Bagley
Living in Miami | from Great Britain
"I love this city, I really do, but discovering Miami in company of other expats was much more fun than on my own."
Living in Miami | from Brazil
"I am looking forward to the next InterNations Get-together here in Miami. Socializing with other expats from Latin America is always such a great time. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Miami
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Miami expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Miami
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Miami
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Miami! Would you like to meet fellow Spanish expats in Miami? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Spanish, e.g. where in Miami F.C. Barça's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for churros and queso manchego?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Miami. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Spanish expats, hailing from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all regions of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Miami
Spanish Expats in Miami help you with their advice
With InterNations, Spanish expats in Miami are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Magic City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Miami’s Spanish expats and fellow Spanish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Spanish expats in Miami.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Miami to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Spanish embassy or Instituto Cervantes in town.
Mix and mingle with Spanish in Miami at our Events
Our Miami community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Claudia Figueredo and Tunde Ogunjulugbe, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Miami’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Spanish expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in Miami and generally Spanish in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Miami!