Living in Prague | from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Prague | from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Prague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Prague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Prague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Prague
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Prague! Would you like to meet fellow Russian expats in Prague? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Russians, e.g. where in Prague Dynamo Moscow's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Prague. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Russian expats, hailing from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all regions of Russia.
Russian Expats in Prague Posted:
Here is the link to the Christmas planner (quite a few great options): http://www.pragueexperienc...
Hello Craig, where do you want to celebrate? at home?
Hello Antonio :) thank you for the explanation
Hello Klaus, if you are still considering your financial adviser. I can recommend you my busine...
http://www.internations.org/forum/show_post/947323#947323 I've just got some really great recommend...
Hello, Alex! Great idea, if I am not on business trip those days I will definitely come..
Fellow Russians in Prague
Russian Expats in Prague help you with their advice
With InterNations, Russian expats in Prague are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Prague’s Russian expats and fellow Russian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Russian expats in Prague.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Prague to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Russian embassy or Russian cultural institute in town.
Mix and mingle with Russians in Prague at our Events
Our Prague community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Annette Tomaszkowicz and Jana Kolarikova, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Prague’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Russian expats to discover the Giant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Czech Republic in Prague and generally Russians in Czech Republic in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Prague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Russian Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: