Living in Prague, from Germany
"Over InterNations, I quickly got in touch with some business partners in Prague and other cities in the Eastern European market. "
Living in Prague, from Australia
"Via Internations, I found the coziest venues and expat hang-outs in Prague - far away from the typical tourists traps."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Prague
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Prague expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Prague
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Prague
Cześć to all of our Polish in Prague! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Prague? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. which bars in Prague will broadcast your favorite team’s upcoming match or where in town to go for bigos?
You are cordially invited to be part of InterNations Prague. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Warsaw, Gdansk, Cracow and all regions of Poland.
Polish Expats in Prague Posted:
Hi Leonard, Why don't you try both? :) Everyone has different taste, so one person's opinion ca...
Hi guys, I am an expats career coach and intercultural trainer. I am writing an article about "po...
Amazon is searching for candidates with languages for HR jobs German / French / Polish / Czech ...
* Feeling stuck in your current career and know SOMETHING has to change but not sure where and ho...
Are you interviewing for a new position? Decided is finally the time to change your career path but...
[HR JOB OFFER] HR JOB JOB for English + Polish / Czech / German / French / Italian / Spanish ...
Fellow Polish in Prague
Polish Expats in Prague Share Their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Prague exchange experiences and tips to support each other. The "Golden City" can be a great place for expats - our community helps you make the most of your experience!
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Prague’s Polish expats.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Prague.
- Use the Expat Guide for Prague to find information on your host city.
Meet Fellow Polish in Prague at Our Events
Our community in Prague is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Prague’s hippest restaurant or an outing with other Polish expats to explore the hilly borderland of Moravia. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Poland in your local community as well as Polish in Czech Republic nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Prague!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Polish Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: