Living in San Francisco | from Spain
"Thanks to InterNations, I quickly found useful tips of where to search for a flat. And I met great global minds at the same time."
Living in San Francisco | from China
"As I already connected with several Chinese women before moving to San Francisco, I quickly felt at home here."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in San Francisco
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded San Francisco expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in San Francisco
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in San Francisco
Fáilte to all Irish in San Francisco! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in San Francisco? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in San Francisco Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations San Francisco. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Irish Expats in San Francisco Posted:
how much is it from 19th quintara to the airport on the 13th june for 1 oclock?
Fellow Irish in San Francisco
Irish Expats in San Francisco help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in San Francisco are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Golden Gate City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with San Francisco’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in San Francisco.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for San Francisco to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in San Francisco at our Events
Our San Francisco community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Remy Trouche and Elsa Caillaud, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in San Francisco’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the Sierras of California. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from the USA in San Francisco and generally Irish in USA in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in San Francisco!