Living in Sydney | from Turkey
"Without experience of having lived abroad, I thought it would be hard to get to know other expats. But not with InterNations."
Living in Sydney | from Finland
"When I first attended the Sydney Bar night I was really nervous. But everyone welcomed me and I quickly felt as part of the community."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Sydney
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Sydney expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Sydney
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Sydney
Servus to all Austrians in Sydney! Would you like to meet fellow Austrian expats in Sydney? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Austrians, e.g. where in Sydney FK Austria Wien's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Powidl and Topfen?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Sydney. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Austrian expats, hailing from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all regions of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Sydney
Austrian Expats in Sydney help you with their advice
With InterNations, Austrian expats in Sydney are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Harbour City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Sydney’s Austrian expats and fellow German-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Austrian expats in Sydney.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Sydney to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Austrian embassy or chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher in town.
Mix and mingle with Austrians in Sydney at our Events
Our Sydney community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, John Le and Axel Becker, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Sydney’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Austrian expats to discover Uluru National Park. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Australia in Sydney and generally Austrians in Australia in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Sydney!