Living in Tokyo | from USA
"Tokyo has so much to offer and InterNations made it much easier to become acclimated to life in this bustling city."
Living in Tokyo | from Mexico
"In such a huge city, InterNations has created great events for expats to meet in Tokyo."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Tokyo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Tokyo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Tokyo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Tokyo
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Tokyo! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Tokyo? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Tokyo Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Tokyo. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Tokyo
Indian Expats in Tokyo help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Tokyo are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The "Imperial Eastern Capital".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Tokyo’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Tokyo.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Tokyo to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Tokyo at our Events
Our Tokyo community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Richard Ashley and Brent Conkle, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Tokyo’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover Hokkaido's wide open spaces and snowy frontier. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Japan in Tokyo and generally Indians in Japan in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Tokyo!