Welcome to the Booming Philippine Real Estate Industry!
The performance of the real estate business in the Philippines has been consistent since Protected content is receiving much needed popularity both from the locals and foreigners due to that fact that several real estate companies have been developing remarkable and relevant projects in several parts of the country. Even non-metropolitan areas are being eyed for more developments as strong demand for infrastructures increases year by year. Further, a dramatic increase of foreign investments or expats buying properties in the Philippines have been surging high since last year and is projected to gain more shares compared to the local market.
Despite the economic downfall of several financial markets across the world, you would wonder why foreigners would dare to purchase a property in the Philippines. There would be many to mention however let us only focused on this Five Protected content reasons why Foreigners just love to put their money here in the Philippines thru property investments.
***In Random Order***
1. The stable and strong presence of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Information Technology Outsourcing (ITO) investments in the Philippines is one of the major factors that help foreigners decide to invest on properties since this in effect increases the number of expats in the country which in return create more needs for residential facilities.
2. Among Asian Countries, the Philippines is among the lowest in terms of Rental Rates. This is a common option for Foreigners since most of the time they opt to have their properties here in Philippines rented for short term or long term lease. Trending now is that more and more companies have been purchasing properties for their clients to rent locally and especially those from abroad. Companies also purchase condominium units for their Expats who are members of the board for their personal residential use.
3. The Prices of real estate properties in the Philippines are relatively low when compared to those located in the United States and even among its counterparts in the Asian region. This makes investments in the Philippines attractive because their values are expected to appreciate in years to come. Trending now is that more Foreigners buys several units of properties on its Pre-Selling stage and sell it once the units have been turn-over to their clients abroad - This is already similar to what strategy locals normally do with their investments but it seems that the international market is following our lead as well.
4. Most development projects by different real estate companies are inspired internationally thru different themes which pave ways for more options for foreigners to choose from. Some will be developing a man-made beach and some projects boasts of a technology driven (One-click) residential unit and others carry international brand names like The Trump and Hilton which caters to high-level executives and businessmen.
5. The Philippine Real Estate industry is now on a growth trajectory that is expected to compete with Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia. This is the best time for locals and foreigners to acquire more properties and find that right opportunity to make more revenue sooner than expected.
To sum it all up, the real estate in the Philippines can be expected to register more profits in the coming years.
Hi! I am Abegail Javier, a licensed Real Estate Broker from the Philippines. I'm currently here in UAE to market real estate investments by Century Properties. All are located in the Philippines.
Aside from our Condominiums and office spaces, we now have Novotel Hotel, wherein investors get the chance to be part-owners of an international hotel and at the same time earn from its yearly revenue with free days stay every year.
We are currently offering big discounts and no spot downpayment promo schemes, just instalment basis for as low as 1,200 AED per month.
* High-end properties also available like Armani Tower, Trump Tower and Versace Tower in Makati
* Foreigners are also allowed to acquire Philippine condominium properties
* Perpetual ownership/ free hold
We would also like to introduce Siglo Suites, our leasing company who will manage your condo investment for rental business opportunities.
For further discussion, we may set an appointment at your most convenient time and place. I'd be happy to share this to you with no commitments involve. Kindly send me your mobile number so I could contact you. Thank you!