Wine Harvest in the Lavaux UNESCO Region
Would you like to give your time and forces to help a colleague who is starting to harvest the grapes on Saturday?
In the beautiful region of Lavaux, we will harvest all day. However you are free to leave whenever you want!
Please be aware of:
- Dress with old and/or non expensive clothes, that is, that can get dirty without any problems ("habits non-dommages" en français)
- Wear good shoes: possibly hiking ones: we will walk in the vineyard so on the land--and possibly mud if it rains.
- Porter des bonnes chaussures, possiblement de marche ou du moins des baskets avec profil et également non-dommages.
- Solar protection, sunglasses, cap, hat, etc.
- Jacket, waterproof jacket: if it rains. (Veste)
- I decline any responsibility for any accident or injuries during the activity. (Je décline toute responsabilité en cas d'accident ou de blessures durant l'activité, de même que la propriétaire des vignes).
I will leaveProtected content
For those who would like to come by public transport, The closest station is Grandvaux, but please contact me today.
See you soon!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.