Let's Join the Largest PICNIC in the World
The Famous "Dinner in White" will be back in Paris in Protected content !
As is the tradition, its 31st edition will take place in June, in a place kept secret until the last moment. Last year, this chic and select evening was held on the lawns of the Invalides.
Have a look:
Every year, beginning of June, for more than 20 years, thousands of guests dressed in white invest a place of Paris kept secret until the last moment, for a dinner out of the ordinary. Each brings folding chairs, tables, tablecloths, tableware, candlesticks and gourmet dinner to celebrate Paris and the art of living ... We sip wine, glasses of champagne. Beers and spirits are prohibited.
Recruitment is done by word of mouth and cooptation: "reunitors" take the lead of a group to which they transmit all the necessary instructions by telephone, text message or email.
In less than 10 minutes, thousands of people in white invade a place in the capital to transform it for three hours into one of the largest picnics in the world ...
The dinner in white Protected content take place in June, in a place of prestige still kept secret ...
The Protected content was held on the lawns of the Invalides. More than Protected content diners" were there. Ideal weather, impeccable organization, prestigious site, friendly tolerance of the police ... everything was brought together to make this 30th edition one of the most memorable!
Each year, the organizers unveil the chosen location - or the places chosen - a few hours before the festivities begin. The only risk of this event: spend the night at the station. "We have been preparing for this evening for the last three months, obviously we have a plan B, in case of slippage with the police," said Laurent, one of the organizers, "we do not ask the police for permission. we are installed, they can not do anything anymore ".
Note that one evening followed the dinner.
Club le Faust (under the Alexandre III bridge) opened its doors to participants from midnight to 4am!
Places invested in previous years
- Protected content ?
- Protected content the Invalides
- Protected content Paris City Hall
- Protected content Place Vendome
- Protected content the gardens of the Palais Royal (a dissident group organized its own dinner, adopting the same codes and gathering more than 3,000 people at the Carrousel des Tuileries)
- Protected content six bridges in the capital (the Alexandre III bridge, the Jena bridge, the Solférino footbridge, the Concorde bridge, the Debilly footbridge and the Alma bridge)
- Protected content the Trocadero and the Louvre
- Protected content the Place des Vosges and the forecourt of Notre-Dame
- Protected content The Cour Carrée of the Louvre and Notre-Dame
Do not forget:
Sign up only if you want to join you in this Adventure.
Reconfirmation necessary ( More information soon*).
Kindly take your name off the Guest List if you change your mind.
Will you be with us?
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.