Online Debate: Towards Strengthened Solidarity?
The immigration museum goes live!
The coronavirus pandemic has revealed the strong role of African diasporas in France and in the countries of origin. If the volume of remittances from the diasporas to Africa fell by 25% in Protected content , African migrants are nonetheless the actors of a strengthened solidarity with their countries of origin. In addition, they remain on the front line in many care and retail trades in France.
- How does this dynamic mobilization within several territories make it possible to meet the contemporary challenges of this globalized crisis?
- Going against the prejudices that target migrants, are African diasporas already inventing the world afterwards?
- a writer and a professor at the University of California at LA.
- a lawyer.
- a deputy mayor in a city from Ile-de-France.
15min - Greet & Meet.
60min - Online Debate in FRENCH but they can talk ENGLISH too:
- I will share my screen.
- Be free to give your opinion in the chatbox or after the debate.
- This debate will be hosted by a journalist in Arte.
Ready for the challenge? Only for Open Minded People!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.