Start up - Do it (right)! Part IV
Yet another amazing networking event for aspiring entrepreneurs from our, 'Start-up! - Do It (Right)' series.
I have received many queries regarding the legalities of setting up a business, hence, this time we focus on all legal aspects and steps for founding a start-up in Germany. We may also have legal experts from SZA, to give you free advice for your venture.
Following is the agenda for the event:
A) Presentation Protected content
1. What business forms exist (in Germany & generally), benefits, disadvantages, investment required and other prerequisites for each.
2. Presenting a business plan for approval. (What are the contents of a business plan)
3. How to register a firm with governmental authorities in Germany. (Steps, Offices, and Special Rules for Foreign Nationals). Also, all steps of founding a firm (opening bank accounts, registering with the finanzamt & gewerbsamt etc.)
3. What governmental & private agencies can help formulate the business plan, provide consultation to aspiring entrepreneurs in Germany.
4. What employees/freelancers would need to be hired to found a firm (steuerberater, rechtsanwalt, IT staff etc.)
5. What governmental & Private agencies can help with hiring.
B) After the presentation, we take up to 30 minutes to introduce ourselves and also specify what assistance one is looking for and what assistance one can offer.
C) Lastly, we convene in the amazing drinks-lounge in Tribes and network with drinks : )
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.