Paul Lenertz: Lie to Me!
Why has it become so popular trying to verify if someone is lying?
- Because today people lie more than ever?
- Or have we lost the ability of reading and understanding the body language?
- Find out, how good are your skills of interpreting facial expressions!
- How do you know if someone is lying to you?
- Which cues do you already understand?
- And which do you miss or misinterpret?
- With the strong use of internet and social media, our world of business is getting more global everyday.
- Where constantly people from different cultures and nationalities work together.
- Let’s exchange our experiences with human behaviors in communication!
- Are they really that different around the world?
- Do you encounter more differences?
Paul is certified NLP Coach&Trainer Protected content
Enjoy this high-quality brunch for 18,50 Euros and have a nice chat with other IN members.
It's called . . . brunch . . . for a reason. Please come only if you're prepared to eat. For having business talk over coffee only, feel free to organize your own activity accordingly.
11: Protected content gathering including your first platter from buffet
11:30 ongoing starts networking/activity (while we keep enjoying the buffet)
Disclaimer: The pictures about food and menu are placeholders - dishes may vary due to seasonal changes.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.