Managing your team Remotely
At this interactive event, you will have a chance to EXPLORE many relevant questions including:
- How can my team stay engaged and effective while working remotely?
- What can I do to motivate my virtual team?
- As a team leader, how do I address my specific challenges?Virtual teams have been transforming the workplace, promising greater productivity for employees, more efficiency in the average team, and even reduced costs for the modern employer.
This year has brough an enourmous shift to remote work, and managing teams has become more complex. Even following the pandemic, working from home will more likely continue to be a viable option. How is your team adjusting? Are you succeeding in maintaining long-distance relationships with your employees? What can be done better in welcoming new members to your team?
- first 20 minutes: event kick-off
- consider best practices for remote team management
- split into small groups in breakout rooms to discuss specific questions and to draw from the experience of participants
- all together finalize the discussion
Hope to see you there!
1) Please make sure to dial in on time
2) You are expected to have the video on
3) Please use real names and locations
4) Test your audio/video set up before the event Protected content
This event is being shared courtesy of Olga Boytsova - Consul Singapore Philosophy Friends
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.