Let’s get real or let’s not play (Business circle) - PART TWO
Participants: If you want to (finally) start your own business, or if you seem have hit a plateau with your product/service, or if you simply want to review and improve your strategy
Promoting my services/product feels demanding and uncomfortable.
• The market seems to be filled with too many good ideas, and I don’t know how to stand out.
• And if no-one is interested in my service/product?
• Nothing is more frustrating than watching less competent people, with fewer credentials, attract more clients, and make more money than I do.
• Getting new clients seems to a constant battle and takes away from my love of my service/product
• I don’t charge enough, but I feel awkward asking for more.
• My income has hit a plateau, and I worry that it is always going to be limited, because there is only so much time in the day
It doesn’t have to be this way, and the purpose of this event (and future ones) is to show you how to make the above issues go away, for good.
The Three Basic Requirements For Ongoing Success (I)
Who Are Your Real Clients And What Are Their Real Needs? (I)
Don`t offer a product/service (I)
Overcome Low-Pricing Self-Esteem (II)
Review/Develop your personal marketing strategy (how to get clients, how to keep clients, and more) (Please note: this is not about Online Marketing) (II)
Q&A, Individual Sessions upon demand (III)
Guest speaker: Dr. Dieter Langenecker
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.