Free Webinar: 10 Major Hidden Pitfalls of Job Seekers
Finding a new job can be very frustrating, especially if your hard work produces little results, that is to say, too few invitations for job interviews and other problems.
But what can you do if you simply don't understand what your lack of success is caused by? Is it simply the tough labor market or are you maybe repeating a terrible mistake all the time without being aware of it?
Participate in this free webinar if you want to discover 10 secrets why job seekers frequently fail and how to easily avoid those pitfalls by making a few simple changes to your job search.
We are going to cover the following areas:
- The lack of understanding the real goals of hiring managers
- Critical misconceptions about finding open positions
- Pitfalls of presenting yourself on LinkedIn and similar professional social media platforms
- Wrong networking styles
- The lack of focus in your CV/résumé
- The lack of persuasive power in your CV/résumé
- Sending boring letters of motivation
- Going to job interviews too little prepared
- Being always the second-best candidate after job interviews (and hence not getting the job)
- The lack of success in salary negotiations
I will start the webinar with a structured presentation on the topic. Afterward, your questions and active participation in the discussion will be very welcome!
If you would like to learn about my background as the speaker, please navigate to my InterNations profile page:
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.