Learn How to Play Board/Card/Dice Games Online!
Would you like to learn how to play board/card/dice games online? Or do you want to learn a new game? Join us at Board Game Arena (BGA), the largest online board game site in the world.
Create your free account here, ideally before we meet: Protected content
After a quick intro (and setting up the account if needed) we'll all play together. You can try out:
- a QUICK AND EASY GAME like Connect Four or ToeShamBo;
- a DICE GAME like Yahtzee, Can't Stop, Martian Dice, King of Tokyo, Dice Summoners or Backgammon;
- a COOPERATIVE game like Pandemic, Hanabi, Bandido or Solar Storm;
- a CLASSIC CARD GAME like Solo, Spades or Hearts;
- a MODERN CARD GAME like Llama, No Thanks!, 6 Nimmt, Papayoo, Coloretto, CuBirds, Fleet, Abandon All Artichokes, Red 7, Just Desserts, Sushi Go, Via Magica, Skull, Lost Cities or Incan Gold ;
- a CLASSIC ABSTRACT BOARD GAME like Kalah, Senet, Checkers, Chess, Go, Nine Men's Morris, Chinese Checkers, Battleship, Bobail or Reversi;
- a MODERN ABSTRACT BOARD GAME like Marram, Zola, Siam, Linkage, Abalone, Splendor, Quarto, Battle of LITS, Neutreeko, Battle Sheep, Quinque or Hex;
- a MODERN BOARD GAME like Draftosaurus, Imhotep, Patchwork, Kingdomino, Con Sonar or Nanga Parbat;
- a MODERN STRATEGIC BOARD GAME (that takes longer to play) like Carcassonne, Quetzal, The King's Guild, Kingdom Builder, Puerto Rico, Iwari, Viticulture, 7 Wonders or Stone Age;
- or one of several dozen other games on BGA!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.