Friends Without Borders - Barcelona Trip in February
This event is for the people who are traveling to Barcelona on the 17th February Protected content February Protected content . Final Call
If anyone would like to join us then please add yourself to the waiting list.
All the information will be given about the trip. Please add yourself to the waiting list and I will add you to the event. which will take place in person.
PACK YOUR BAGS, Next Stop Barcelona!
Ever wanted to visit Barcelona but was never given the opportunity? Well, now you have one!
Many of us have become virtual friends since the pandemic started; we'll now it's time to meet in person.
Additional events will be coordinated with other local Ambassadors and Consuls In Barcelona.
What to Expect:
- Official and multiple Non-Official InterNations Events (between Feb 17th Protected content )
- Fun, Fun, and if I have forgotten to mention, FUN
- Enjoy exploring the city during the day and we will make the magic happen at night.
- You are with me so after the Magic weekend in Paris. You will definitely see a magic weekend in Barcelona.
- Transportation: You will be responsible for All Flight and Train tickets
- Housing: More details to follow about Hotels/Airbnb
* Friends without Borders concept was created by our friend Wael from the Brussels Community. FWB events have already taken place in Brussels, New York City, Istanbul and Paris.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.