E-Bike Guided Tour For Lazy People Along The Appian Way & Brunch
Rough Week? Need a Break, some Exercise and Some Fresh Air?
Want to meet new people? Join the group for a fun bike ride in one of the most beautiful scenery of the roman countryside!
➤Ride on a super e-mountain bike and learn about the secrets of the Protected content old Appian way and the ancient Aqueducts through a breathtaking scenery.
➤I will bring this unique part of the city to life with passion and sharing my knowledge with you.
The power of ebikes will make a big difference for us, the only thing required is to know how to cycle so let's have fun together!!
➤In the middle of our ride we will stop to have a fantastic brunch inside the garden of a place called Babù close to Caffarella Park (see pictures) with the following menù:
👉🏻 A Smørrebrød to be chosen from:
- Chicken, salad, mustard mayo, almonds, pomegranate and dressing yogurt
- Zucchini pesto, beef carpaccio, pecorino cheese and almonds
- Vegan, beetroot hummus with chickpeas, lemon zester and mint
👉🏻 Two salted parts to choose from:
- Basmati rice with frayed pork sauce
- Carbonara egg cooked at low temperature (room temperature)
- Radicchio, provolone, walnut and mandarin salad
👉🏻 Two sweet parts to choose from:
- Yogurt with muesli and fresh fruit
➤The shop where we will get our e-bikes is prepared against the diffusion of the covid-19:
-Sanitizing hand gel dispensers in key points of the shop.
-Each bike is disinfected with a 70% alcohol solution.
Use of helmet mandatory.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.