Mont Tendre is the highest summit in the Swiss Jura and offers magnificent panoramic views, while at the same time being located close to Lausanne. I propose a hike to the summit at Protected content , starting and finishing in the village of Montricher.
2. Route - Protected content - those traveling by train should take an 8.51am departure from Lausanne with connections in Morges and Apples, while those travelling by car will have a journey of about 35 minutes from Lausanne. We will aim to be back in Montricher for 5pm.
4. WhatsApp - Join the WhatsApp group for the hike using this link - Protected content
5. Weather - the temperature at altitude should be around 15 degrees with a bit of wind, so it is worth bringing some protection
6. Bring - hiking boots, hiking poles, packed lunch, sunscreen, two litres of water
7. Car pooling - I suggest each passenger contributes based on 8 centimes per km, as well as parking costs
8. Responsibility - By signing up for this hike, you accept full personal responsibility for your own safety
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.