La Sarraz to Romainmotier
Shelter from the summer heat on a shady hike through the woodlands surrounding the thousand-year-old monastery at Romainmotier
2. Weather - Comfortable in the morning, uncomfortable in the afternoon - Protected content
3. Public transport - 9.01am departure from Lausanne arriving at La Sarraz at 9.24am - Protected content
4. Car - A 20 minute drive from Lausanne
5. WhatsApp - Join the WhatsApp group to organise car pooling, ask questions, share photos, and to notify others if you become detached from the group - Protected content
6. Bring - hiking boots, hiking poles, packed lunch, sunscreen, two litres of water
7. Car pooling - Recommended passenger contribution of 8 centimes per km plus parking costs
8. Responsibility - By signing up for this hike, you accept full personal responsibility for your own safety
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.