Pointe des Savolaires + Trou à l'Ours
Let's visit the beautiful valley of Vallon de Nant, with amazing views of the Grand Muverin. Mid-way we will pass under the rock called Bear Hole, a strange and fun passage.
We're going to almost Protected content altitude, to enjoy the mountain scenery. The views are spectacular: across the valley we can see the Grand and the Petit Muverin, and the Dent Favre, a sequence of impressive peaks.
🏔️ HIKE DETAILS
- Not technically difficult, but we we gain one thousand meters altitude (not a beginner's hike)
- Length Protected content total
- Elevation gain - Protected content (start at Protected content , up to Protected content altitude)
- Time - Five hours, plus stops for picnic. We start at 10:00.
- 🚂 Public Transport:☹️ the only bus coming from Bex arrives at 7:20, too early. The next one arrives at 12:17, too late.
- 🚙 Car: free parking at the Auberge du Pont de Nant, our meeting place.
Look up the road from Bex, then Les Plans-sur-Bex.
I suggest car pooling: I offer two places in my car: call me (or WhatsApp) at Protected content .
When car pooling, it is customary each passenger contributes based on CHF0.70/km (as per the TCS) divided by the number or persons in the car.
Mostly sunny. Temperatures 10C to 17C. It will feel warmer going up.
- Hiking boots, light jacket (coupe-vent), poles, hat, sunscreen, picnic, lots of water.
- By joining this hike, you accept full personal responsibility for your own safety and preparedness.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.