Explore Bavaria: Das Murnauer Moos
Ciao belli miei 😘 and buon anno (happy new year)
Here is a nice hike and a great classic to discover the beautiful Bavaria! The Murnauer Moos is a true pearl of nature. In the largest contiguous and still preserved moor in Central Europe, many endangered animal and plant species find a refuge. Hiking through the middle of the Murnauer Moos is the best way to discover this natural area.
Link to the last event:
The route is about 21 km on walkable paths and no significant gradients (↑230 m ↓230 m)
Here the technical details:
Bring your own water and food!! Depending how quick we are, we might walk for 4 to 6 hours!
We might even have the chance to stop in Murnau for a meal and a drink together at the end of the hike but this is very open and TBC (depending on how fit we still are and on the time we arrive back to Murnau)
EQUIPMENT (in order of importance):
- Good mood
- Comfortable and WARM shoes and clothing
- Water/Food as needed (we will do 1 break in the middle of the forest with our own food/drinks)
- Camera/mobile (we will do great pictures!)
- Please check the weather forecast shortly before the event to ensure proper clothing
- JOIN ONLY if you are fit and you know you are able to walk such a long distance and many hours
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.