Harmonic Drum Circle at the full moon of April
The drum circle is a concrete symbol of union, harmony and completeness; the sound circle and the dance are the door to enter an expanded and harmonious state of consciousness, in which one experiences the essence of one's relationships with the universe thanks to the fusion in the group and in the rhythms of the cosmos. Until you discover the way for an individual and collective regeneration.
The drum circle is a simple practice that is within everyone's reach, but governed by certain conditions which, when met, allow the great power of sound, movement and the group to be unleashed.
In that case it becomes a powerful tool for:
- develop one's own listening skills and one's creativity
- develop their own skills of empathy and sharing
- receive answers to your inner questions
- help the growth of the sense of community among people, a condition for everyone's well-being.
The basic rules of the drum circle are:
- focus (participate only for a specific purpose)
- openness and willingness (to overcome hesitations and inhibitions, to be completely in the experience)
- acceptance (of the unexpected, of the unknown, of one's shadow side, of one's light and fullness)
- sharing (respecting and listening to others)
- patience and spirit of adaptation (times can dilate, conditions change, frustrations emerge)
- confidence (trusting the group and life)
- welcoming (of others with their needs and characteristics)
- respect (for the context, tools, timing of the other participants)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.